Since Celeritas Shooting Club is not a travel agency we have no capacity to deal with transportation requests. Our packages do not include transportation but here are some useful tips about how to get to the range.
Hungarian taxi drivers are infamous for their ability to rip-off foreign passengers. In order to avoid this unconvenience and provide reliable service for our guests we will send a code along with your booking confirmation, which will allows you a direct ride at the lowest fare with our partner company City Taxi. It is about 20 mins drive and costs approximately 3500 HUF from the center.
Just call +36 1 2111111 and refeer to the code sent with your booking confirmation. You can also use it at your convenience, and benefit from the discounted fare during your entire stay in Budapest. In this case please indicate your different destination address at the order as it is 1239 Budapest, Grassalkovich út 294. by default.
We are not too far from the city center and the place is easily accessible by public transport. There are several options. To find out the best way for you we recommend to use either the Google Maps or the Budapest Transport Company's (BKV) route planner by clicking on the below links.
Discover the unbeatable firearm experience with us!
If you are looking for an exciting activity in Budapest, come and try shooting with real pistols, revolvers and rifles!
- Can I buy additional guns to my package?
- Can I change/swap the guns in the package or shoot a custom programme?
- We are a group of X persons. Can we shoot different packages in the same slot?
- I’m alone. Can I join a group?
- Can I just show up and shoot some guns?
- I don’t have a PayPal account.
- I don’t have a credit card. Can I pay cash in full on arrival?
- Can I share a package?
- How far you are from the city center and how long does it take to get to you?
- What is the best way to get to you by public transport?